Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Life is Beautiful 441.

Next day Morning  Ram was waiting for Ali .Ali came at 8-30 A.M.Ram  was asking Raj
Where you want to go
Raj.I am planning to go to Karama.
Ram.I am going that way only .I will drop you
Raj.O.K.
While going Ali
Raj sir,how are you.
Raj.I am fine Ali.How is your family
Ali.All are fineBut yesterday in our place some protestors putting stones in buses and taxis.Heavy damage.The strike for fuel prices
Raj.Yes,i have seen in the T.V.Public property should not be damaged. Protestors should behave properly.
Ram.Yes,Every strike this happens.Looting the publicproperties by bad elements and blaming some parties.
Raj. Opposition parties blaming the ruling party for the fuel price rises.Our country price is not uniform.Each state has different tariffs.
Ram.True.They should make uniformly if it is possible.The common man will be more affected  on the rise.
Raj.People can think of car pooling and travelling by bus.
Ram.If bus service is frequent in all states people can opt for that.
Raj.Our country not all the states has frequent bus service.
Ram.Yes,
Ali.Chennai is good.
Raj.I Know
By the time Rame received a call.
Atkinson.Good morning Ram.Where are you now.
Ram.I am on my way to office.
Atkinson .Fine,before coming to our office you can meet Sulai man.He called me just now asking  about you .
Ram.What for.
Atkinson.I do n't know.You call him
Ram.O.K.I will call now.
Then Ram called Sulaiman
Good morning Mr Sulai man,this is Ram.You asked me with Atkinson.
Sulaiman.Yes,where are you now.Can you meet me in our Karama office
Ram.What time.
Sulaiman.Before 10A,M
Ram o.k.i will come
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
11-9-18

No comments: