Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Life is Beautiful 443.

Atkinson was very happy  about Sulaiman's new proposal.
Ram,how you feel about  Sulaiman's  plans for his paper expansion.
Ram.Atkinson,it shows the paper's circulation.
Atkinson.I know,apart from that Our advertising strategy also one of the reason is my opinion.
Particularly your ideas.
Ram.It 's a team work.Our designer, advertising dept and all others help 
Atkinson.You can make your own proposal for the new expansion strategy for Sulaiman.
Ram.Sure,Sulaiman wanted to Promote Nirmala to one of the new branch.He was impressed  her work.
Atkinson.She is a bright Journalist.She deserves the elevation.
Ram.Yes,
After that Atkinson went to his cabin.
Kathambari has just entered in to Ram's cabin.
Ram,Atkinson asked me to go to Dubai International stadium to cover Indo Pak Cricket match.
Ram.Nice.You are going alone
Kathambari.I am taking our Camera man with me.I can cover the match.I have some knowledge about Cricket.
Ram.You can cover any topic.I am  confident about your  knowledge.Good luck to you.
Kathambari.If i get  the interview of  Indian Captain for our Channel i will be happy.
Ram.For that whom you have to Contact.Cricket Board i spoke to them.They promised they will arrange with Rohit.
Ram.What time you are leaving.
Kathambari.Match starts at 3-30,Our local time.I will leave at 2-45P.M
By the time Raj calledRam
Good after noon Ram.I am going to Cricket Stadium to cover the news.You can join with me.
Ram.Thank you.I have some work.Kathambari is going there on behalf of our Channel.You can meet her in the stadium.
Raj.Fine.I will see her in the Stadium.Bye now
After that Ram  was busy on that day's schedule
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
25-9-18

No comments: