Thursday, December 16, 2021

Linked in Association.

As a retired person having spent in one of the sophisticated Pharmaceutical industry for three decades in India on various positions In the marketing,and 16years in risk management in the marketing in UAE and retired permanently in 2009 .Enjoying with my passion of writing in my Blogs as well leading papers of both domestic and international letters , articles stories,and issues makes me more happy.As such I do not have any other commitments , than my passion of writing in 2022 also will continue till my last breath. Linked in is one platform made me more happy with good connections of various professionals. I continue to do what I enjoy and like. Wishing all thebest to our friends and a very bright 2022 with happy and healthy days with family members. With Kind regards. K.Ragavan.

No comments: