Sunday, December 5, 2021

Tribute 690.

Tribute to Medical Representative 690. Today I am going to pen another interesting personality who has created a big impact decades back ,between Pharmaceutical company and to the medical profession is none other than the Medical representative. He is the Ambassador between his company to the medical profession with his products , merits and demerits authentically to serve the suffering humanity. It was a memorable day on 3 December 21,all the retired medical representatives was gathered in a hotel in Chennai for dinner and gettogether. . A few of them if I am right nine people who are above seventy years was honoured out of 100 with wollen shawl was really amazing. The recoganition shows the unity among Medical representatives. The chairperson is my good old friend Swaminathan and colleague who has done along with 100 other retired colleagues made me more happy .Incidentally i have spent three decades in this sophisticated profession till 1993,made my identity as Pharmed Ragavan .Association and Alumni of various professions will bring closer to each one who lost contact for decades.I thank Swaminathan for sending me the details.Before i conclude ,probably in this 100 colleagues some of my old friends,whom i lost touch with for decades may remember me.Today i am very happy to tribute these Ambassadors between Pharmaceutical companies and medical profession. Medical representatives are known for their organising skills ,a few Pharma companies sponsored for this eve shows their rapport. Wishing all my colleagues who have attended this great memorable event , a Very Happy and Healthy Life with family members in the coming days. K.Ragavan. See You Next Week, 6-12-21. www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com write2ragavan.wordpress.com www.tumblr.com Commonman

No comments: