Friday, July 1, 2022

Good picture.

Recently I saw the Kannada film Kariya 2 and I wrote to Director Prabhu Srinivas of the movie which iam giving below Good morning Mr Srinivas, Yesterday I saw Kariya 2 it was nice and entertaining with jhunkar Music and good cinematography by the same Srinivas Devamsam if I am right.Your plots are involved with medical treatment I observed which I like.Santhosh Balraj and Mayuri done their role very well. VilliIan Don Gobra Seena played his role very well. You have kept the suspense of the two murders was nice and I expected that. My fav and friendly Sadhu done his role very well as Pappu. He is one of the good personality in the Kannada film Industry. Now I have seen four of your creations and all are different concept and you have delivered.Withmy little knowledge I observed your films and expressed my feelings. Fast action drama with music, songs and good choreography will be visible in your movies.Suresh Heblikar came in short duration as a doctor if I am right played nicely. The funniest dialoque of Meter and no matter of Sadhu Kokila was nice Over all this is also nice with plot and entertaining Have a great day With kind regards K.Ragavan

No comments: