Monday, October 10, 2022

Tribute 735.

Tribute to Narasimhan Venkatesan.Popularly known as Ooran and Balaji. It was a shocking news on 5th morning from my wife that our beloved Balaji passed away. I could not believe this. Two months back I met him it was on 29th July at his house and cherished his hospitality along with his mother,wife and daughter.I know him for the past 49 years when I got married to his aunt. Very Smart boy, informative in all areas , particularly Bhagavath matters especially of his family God Kanakavalli Thayar and Veeraraghava perumal of Thiruvallur.Like his late dad he was more attached with this God, no one can deny from our family side.His hospitality and interacting with people was amazing. Forwarding Perumal pictures and functions was also laudable. From the past one year till Monday the 3rd of October, he was sending Thayar Kanakavalli and Perumal pictures. Made me happy and blessed when I open my WhatsApp message and good sign for me that day. Liked by one and all , family members and his friends. Great loss to us and he has gone to do Kainkaryam to his lord VeeraRaghava perumal and Kanakavalli Thayar.His smiling face will be cherished and remembered by all of us . I pray to our Acharyan to withstand the mental agony and courage to his mother, wife, sisters and family and his only daughter. Loving chitappa K.Ragavan 10-10-22

No comments: