Sunday, April 30, 2023

Tribute 764.

TrIbute to Writer P.S.Ranganathan 764. Today Iam going to pen about another interesting personality in Tamil literary world . He is none other than wrriter P.S.Ranganathan known as Kadugu and Agasthiyan.I have read a few of his works in the blog as well as some old ones.He has interacted with great personalities like R.K.Narayan,R.K.Lakshman,Khushwant Singh ,Kalki,S.A.P and actor Sivaji Ganesan which is worth mentioning here.He is one of the few humorous and versatile writers in the Tamil story world. Kadugu 's Kamalavum Naanum was a wonderful comedy one.I enjoyed that very much. He was associated with top class writers of those days and applauded by them.Film writer Gopu of Chitralaya and director Sridhar have applauded Kadugu for his writing skill from film field.In his 80th birthday ,he has released his book Naalaayira Divya Prabandam.Even though he has done so many works, I am writing this to my little knowledge only with a intention to tribute this genius for his creations.I like his simple,realistic way of writings with humour and meaning.He was respected from all the top class writers like Savi,Raki Rangarajan,Kalki and many others.Today Iam very happy to tribute this stalwart even though he is not with us .Before I conclude, I admire his busy nature and involvement.I am writing this purely with my little knowledge about him. K Ragavan See You Next Week, 1-5-23

No comments: