Sunday, April 16, 2023

Tribute 762.

Tribute to Stalwart Late K.Rajagopalan 762 .Today I remembered another interesting personality who introduced me to the sophisticated pharmaceutical profession and one who was liked by one and all in his friends circle. Even though he has departed decades back he is still liked by all of his friends. He had spent more than three and half decades in the pharmaceutical industry and worked for reputed companies. He was famous in Madurai and later in Tanjore, where he was transferred. Where ever he went, he would automatically make friends, because of his friendly nature and jovial conversation and above all helping nature.We all are missing this great personality who guided me and inspired me in my Madurai days. I am not keeping suspense about this person anymore.The one who I admired and who introduced me is none other than my uncle, fondly known as TCF Rajagopalan.Even though he is not with us today his smiling face and jovial jokes still lingers in my mind. What little I know in Pharma Industry today would not have been possible but for him. Today I want to tribute this stalwart who introduced me to this sophisticated profession, where I have spent three decades and worked in various positions. K.Ragavan See you Next week 17-4-23

No comments: