Sunday, April 23, 2023

Tribute to Mr S.Kannan 763

Today I remembered another interesting personality even though he is my relative but more than a relative I considered him as a good friend.Three and half decades back when ever I visit to Bengaluru for official work night I used to stay with him for two reasons . One we discuss various topics and another one two of his sons are fond of listening my stories especially investigation One night he has mentioned about a famous temple place which I was not heard of at that time, despite I visited more than Thirty times to famous Tirupathi.After years passed I happened to visit the place he has told me. My first visit I felt some new vibration after seeing that lord with standing posture. After that I made my regular visits , whenever I come on holidays from UAE. I performed my second daughter’s marriage in this famous temple place.Many good things have happened for me, despite anyexpectation from my side.My happiness was abundant after visiting that place.Till today I always remember his information and the back ground of that place and importance of that Sthalam.I donot want to continue my suspense about my relative cum friend is none other thanmy cousin’s husband and son in law of my late Uncle who gave my pet name Gemini .The famous Divya desam is none other Uppiliappankovil Temple located near Kumbakonam in south India.Amazing statue of the lord and beautiful construction of the good old temple with decades of back ground liked by millions of devotees.Today I remembered this relative Kannan who inspired me of telling this great lord’s back ground and but for him I would not have known this temple and I always remember for his introduction even though it has passed three and half decades. Before I conclude wishing him, his wife my cousin and two sons families for A very happy ,heathy and peaceful life in the coming days. With Warm Regards, K.Ragavan see you Next week, 24-4-23

No comments: