Monday, April 29, 2024

Tribute 815.

Tribute to Myfriend Duo Selvakumar and Pon Kasirajan 815 I have known both of these friends for over fifteen years through popular social platforms, and our association has been delightful. Recently, I received good news through social media that my friends' Tamil film had a successful preview, showcasing their hard work. Selvakumar excels academically, particularly in teaching and film-related fields, and this film marks his directorial debut. He has had previous accomplishments in the news media, and it's noteworthy that he is the son of the late popular actor ISR. Turning to Pon Kasirajan, another talented individual, he has a background as a reporter and photographer for the renowned magazine Ananda Vikatan. Their collaboration as director and cinematographer in the film "Yadenakaten" is not only impressive but also a positive development in their entry into the expansive film industry. Before I conclude, I extend my best wishes to both of them and their families for happy, healthy, and peaceful days ahead. I am confident they will achieve numerous milestones as accomplished director and cinematographer, given their talents and dedication. The film industry offers vast opportunities for talented technicians, including directors, cinematographers, editors, and many others. I am proud to be associated with this sophisticated industry and to have a few good friends who value my friendship. With Warm Regards, K. Ragavan 29-4-24 Until we meet again next week,

No comments: