Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Good Governance.

I am not belonging to any political party but admire the honest governance who ever does. For the past one decade I admire the present governance. No government can fulfill 100 percent people’s needs. If they fulfill five out of 10 was really great. Mainly infrastructure, sentiments, unemployment ,inflation and above all security for both individuals as well nation. My feeling the present administration crossed the mark and every aspect they are eligible for the third term. Recent Surveys from all channels as well agencies highlighting the possibilities for the third term is not a easy task. I have been watching the surveys and they are almost near and true. Today I thought of registering my feelings to the present administration . I also urge the people to go for vote and put the real leader. With Warm regards, K.Ragavan

No comments: