Saturday, January 15, 2011

Comment.

Web Site Comment inThe New Indian Express ,India on 15.January 11. I really enjoied the meaning ful and thought Provoking article,Mr,Kalaingar i will miss you by Editor in chief Aditya Sinha.Lengthy elaborated experience with Tamil Nadu Politic sand infrastructurefacilitiesto be applauded.I also agree with him about the traffic ,the way in Two wheelers and four wheelersare passing.Bangalore is far better.Even though slight changes are visible in Chennai over all lot of things should be changed.Hope the coming elections may take a turn,because of Inflation and other problems.I have been associated with your paper for the past fifteen months,putting my frank opinion in the web site,after i retired from the UAE Settled in Chennai.I have been reading your bold opinion,will be missing you.Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year and a Plesant stay in the Business capitol Mumbai in the coming days. . By K.Ragavan.Chennai.47.

No comments: