Monday, January 17, 2011

Life is Beauti ful. 43.

The phone call came from Murthy.Ram.Hello.How are you.?
Murthy.I am fine.Where are you,are you in Mysore or Melkotai.
Ram.I am in Mysore only.Why you asked Melkotai.
Murthy.Raj also invited me for Melkotai.But due to some important work i could not make it.
Ram.I See.Why you called me.
Murthy.Our principles are coming next week from Germany for expansion.For that i need your help.
Ram.from me,what i can help.
Murthy.Because you are a retired professor ,will be having some good students of your's looking for a good opening.
Ram.Where .
Murthy.In my company.We are going to select few coordinators post.For that we need fresh young graduates. i need your help.At least you can recommond one good candidate.
Ram.Thank you,for asking me.Iwill send a person to you,whom i know for the past ten years,sincere and honest.
While Ram was talking Prasanna was hearing ,his eyes was with full of tears (to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next week.
January. 18.011.

No comments: