Friday, April 6, 2012

Article 245.

Article 245.
Catching up Article Published in The Gulf Today ,UAE ON 7,April 12(245th Article)

The other day I was standing at the rail way reservation counter to reserve my wife’s ticket. Suddenly, someone was calling my name. I saw my friend with a reservation form standing behind me.

He was asking me to accompany him for a week to a famous hill station Kodaikanal, where he was planning to spend the summer. I thanked him for the invitation and politely declined. “You have selected a lovely hill resort,” I told him.

“I am going to see it for the first time,” he replied. “Have you visited the place?,” he asked me. When I replied 43 times, he was stunned and taken aback. I used to go there every month for an official trip, I explained.
K. Ragavan

No comments: