Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life is Beautiful 106.

Next day morning Ram was finished reading Khaleejtimes,The Gulf today and The National three of the leading Journals of UAE. By the time the bearer of his room brought another leading paper Gulf news. .He saw a beautiful story by Kathambari on Obesity and implications.He was impressed on Kathambari's written language..He thought why not i call her and congratulate for that. He tried in her mobile number but switched off.Then he tried in her house number.That was also engaged.At that time his Phone was ringing,he took the phone
Hello Mr,Ram,How are you.Vasanthy was on the line.Ram was happy to hear the beautiful voice of his Vasanthy.
Ram.I am fine.It is a Pleasant surprise for me to get a call from you.
Vasanthy.Really.I want to meet you .Which place is ideal for you.I think Deira City Centre is close by.I do n't have car ,Kathambari has taken.i will come in a cab.Hope you can come there.
Ram.Yes.I have seen this Wonderful mall twice along with Kathambari.I will wait in front of the Spinny's.
Vasanthy.Fine.I will be there in thirty minitues time.See you.
Ram.o.k. see you.
Ram reached City Centre .When he got down from his cab vasanthy was entering in another cab.Vasanthy was wearing Green Saree ,which was Ram's favorite.
With her own eloquent smile Vasanthy wished Ram.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See you Next week,
3-4-12.

No comments: