Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life is Beautiful 107.

Ram Wished Vasanthy,Hello.By mistake i asked you to come to Spinny's instead of Main Entrence.I am happy to see you in this Main Entrence.In this mall no Spinny's out let. By over sight i asked to come in front of Spinny's .Extremely very sorry
Vasanthy.No Problem. We can sit in that bench for some time.
Ram.Fine.
Vasanthy.I want to ask you one thing
By that time Vasanthy's Mobile was ringing.She took the phone
Hello ,who is on the line
Kathambari.Mummy i came to City Centre for a Coverage ,saw you sitting in the bench.I finished My work.I will be there in a miniute .
Hello Ram,nice to see you here.I am in a very good mood.Let us celebrate with Baskin Robbins ice cream.In this mall you will get good flavours.Mum let us move.
Vasanthy. What is the reason for your good mood.
Kathambari.I want to keep it suspense for five minitues.
Vasanthy.O.K.As you wish.All the three entered in to the Baskin Robbins counter.
Kathambari.Mum i am going to take Pistha flavour.What about you and Ram.
Ram.For me also Pistha.
Vasanthy.My favourite Pistha.
Ram knows Vasanthy's favourite .When they went to Mysore first time Vasanthy was expressing her desire to have Pistha Flavour Ice cream in Hotel Dasa Prakash Paradise.After finishing the Shopping Kathambari dropped Ram in his Hotel.
While going Vasanthy was telling,Ram thank you for your company.We had nice time,Iwill call you Tomorrow good night.
Ram.Good night for both.
Ram was happy that Vasanthy will call tomorrow. (tobe continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
10-4-12.

No comments: