Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life is Beautiful 110.

If any other Person in Ram's position would have more upset on the answer from Vasanthy.Our Ram is different from others.Even though he was shocked on the reply but didn't up set.Again he received a call from Vasanthy.
Ram what happened.No reply from you.
Ram.Nothing .
Vasanthy.Now you have clarified your doubt.I want to ask you What about your family.
Ram.My family i am still a Bachelor.
Vasanthy.Wonderful. May i know the reasons why you have not married.
Ram.You are asking me the reasons.
Vasanthy.Yes.
By that time Ram received a call from Raj
Ram how are you.Hope you are enjoying your stay in Dubai.
Ram.yes Raj.I am more comfortable here.The Hospitality shown to me by Kathambari was Memorable.How is Mysore..
Raj.Fine.Yesterday we had little rain.Take care .
Ram.Take care.Bye
After finishing the call Ram called Vasanthy,I am sorry.My friend called from Mysore.
regarding your question What reply i can tell you.
Vasanthy.You can tell me the reasons why .
Ram.Since i have not married ,i am curious to know when you got married
Vasanthy.Good question.It is better we will meet Tomorrow and discuss.The Place i will inform you Tomorrow morning.Bye.(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week
1-5-12.

No comments: