Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life is Beautiful 113.

Ram and Vasanthy sat in front of their lunch.Ram was telling her
I came once with Kathambari to this hotel.
Vasanthy.How was the food.
Ram.At that time it was nice.Hope today also it will be the same.
Vasanthy.Certainly.This hotel known for it's quality.
Ram.I see.Yes you are right all are tasty.Jamun is nice.
Vasanthy.How about of taking some more Jamuns.
Ram.Thanks.This is enough.You can have.
Vasanthy.Well,the purpose of meeting you here to explain what has happened in the past.
Ram.I am also eagerly waiting to listen your past back ground.
Vasanthy.You remember when we saw last.
Ram.If my memory is right before your departure for Mahabaleswar transfer about two and half decades back.It was a Wednesday i came to Bangalore station.On that day you are wearing blue saree.
Vasanthy.My god how you remember exactly.
Ram.I can not for get my Beautiful Vasanthy's departure day.But only fate has changed.
Vasanthy.No.
Ram.Then what relation ship you have with Kathambari.
Vasanthy.She is my daughter.
Ram.My god,
Vasanthy.Yes, She is my daughter.I have to tell some important thing to you
By that time Vasanthy received a call from Kathambari.(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
22-5-12.

No comments: