Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life is Beautiful 111.

Next day morning Ram received a call from Prasanna.
How are you Prasanna.How is Mother and all our friends.
Prasanna.Every body fine sir. Since more then one month i have not met you want to say hello..How is Dubai.
Ram.I am fine.Enjoying the hospitality of Kathambari and her family. Dubai is very beautiful city. she has extended my stay for another month.If you want any thing from here please mail me.
Prasanna.Thank you sir.I need your Blessings and affection only.Bye sir,take care.
Ram .Regards to your Mother.Bye.After finishing the call Ram received a call from Vasanthy.
Ram,How are you. Today we can have lunch in Venus Restaurant a famous Vegetarian Restaurant in Karama area. If you can come straight to the hotel i will wait there.Other wise i will come and pick you.
Ram.No problem,I have gone once with Kathambari. I will take a cab and come there.What time i have to come.
Vasanthy.I am taking Metro from my place.I will be there sharp 12-30.P.M.We can meet there.
Exactly 12.30.P.M.Ram reached the Hotel.In front of the reception hall his Beautiful Vasanthy was waiting for him.
Vasanthy was wearing a beautiful pink colour saree and hair full of Jasmine flower.Ram was remembering when he met with her in the film theatre in Bangalore she was wearing the same dress.
Both are entered in to the dining hall.(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next week
8-5-12.

No comments: