Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life is Beautiful 112.

Vasanthy ordered two Vegetarian Meals to the waiter.
Ram i hope you are enjoying the stay in this Beautiful city.
Ram.Yes,I am enjoying with your daughter Kathambari's hospitality.
Vasanthy. I am asking you a straight question why you are not married till today.
Ram.Good question ,i do n't know Wheather you remember or not one day we promised each other that we will marry what ever be the reasons we can wait. .But fate has taken a different shape.
Vasanthy.I am really happy to see your determination.Fate Will be always good and not taken any shape in our case.
Ram.How you are telling.I never thought i will be meeting you after two and half decades in a different soil. If i remember correct Our last meeting was before you left for Mahabhaleswar.
Vasanthy.You are right Ram.I too never thought i will be meeting you here.
By the time the server brought the meals .
Ram,your favorite items are here.This Hotel is famous for Indian style particularly Karnataka.
Ram.yes , When i came here with Kathambari, she told
Vasanthy.The other day when i saw you in the Air Port i was jumping with joy,could n't express my feelings.
Ram.Itoo. But now your position is different.
Vasanthy.Ram i am always your Vasanthy.Only time Passed in our life.I am longing that you should call me Vasanthy with your sweet voice.Even at this age You are Hand some.How old are you now.
Ram.Me,58.I took retirement three years back.You have also not changed ,no grey hair.
Vasanthy.Of course no grey hair till.Come let us have our lunch.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See you Next week,
15-5-12.

No comments: