Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life is Beautiful 154

Next day after noon  Ram   received a call from Vasanthi.
How are you Ram.Kathambari told me Your  visa will be ready in a week's time.Eager to see you.
Ram.I too Vasanthi Very eager to see you.All this years i was not having this feelings.After seeing you i am more eager.  I never dreamt  that i will see you after two and half decades.God is great.
Vasanthi .Not great Ram.Very very great.Like Bolly wood films i am feeling joy want to sing.
Ram.Why do n't you sing a song.My favorite Ninaika therintha manamay.
Vasanthyi I feel shy.
Ram.O.k.Had your Lunch.
Vasanthi.Not yet.How about you.
Ram.I have to prepare rice.Other powders i have This is more than enough for me.
Vasanthy.Food also you have your Beautiful selection.
Ram.We have to remember many they do n't get the basic  requirements Like Food,Shelter and other comforts..We are very lucky.
Vasanthi .Very true. My bell is ringing ,Iwill call you tomorrow.Take care.
Ram.O.K. You too take care.
After the call Ram went to Kitchen  preparing for rice.When he  put rice in the Cooker he got a call from Murthy.
Ram,I just came from the office.Why not we go out for Lunch.
Ram.Murthy,I am  preparing rice why not we can go  some other day.
Murthy.Fine,I thought if you have not prepared rice we can go out for a change.
Ram.Thank you.That change we can have Some other time.
Murthy.O.K.Bye now.
After the conversation with Murthy Ram was recollecting the beautiful talk he had with his Vasanthi .Normally Most of the Ladies Voice will be nice but Vasanthi's voice not only nice but also sweet.
Their love is above all others materialistic love.Their thinking and Philosophy is some thing different and beautiful.Ram's thinking was disturbed by the first sound from his rice cooker.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
5-3-13.

.


No comments: