Monday, March 18, 2013

Life is Beautiful 156.

Next day evening Raj came to Ram 's place.Ram welcomed Raj
How are you Raj.
Raj. I am fine. How are you .
Ram. i am fine.What you would like to have.
Raj.Just now i had tea in my house.Before  your departure to Dubai you can have lunch in our house.When you can come.
Ram.Thank you for your invitation.I am expecting my visa any time and the departure date also very short.I do n't think i can fulfill your request. D o n't worry. .
Raj.O.K. By that time Courier man came to Ram's place hand over the  Cover from his new office.
Ram opened and saw the Visa copy  and a letter asking him to collect his ticket from the Bangalore travel agent.
Raj.Wonderful Ram.I am proud of you.You are going to have a  Beautiful Life in the emirates.
Ram.Here also i had a beautiful life with you people.Every place is Beautiful.Our mind set is important.
Raj.You are a different person in this century.
Ram.One should accept what ever comes .happens.I strongly believein this Philosophy.
RajWhen you will be leaving.
Ram.Another three more days.Saturday i will be leaving.
Raj.Then i will make a move.Take care Bye now.
After Raj left Ram got a call from Vasanthy.
Ram,Have you received your Visa.Kathambari told me  your company  has sent by courier.
Ram .Just now i received .How are you.
Vasanthy.I am fine.Eagerly waiting to see you.
Ram.Me too.
Vasanthy.Love you Ram. Twenty five years of waiting and now i am unable to control my feelings.
Ram.You should be happy we met and i am going to be with you in Dubai.God has blessed us.
Vasanthy.True.We are very lucky  in this Beautiful world.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
19-3-13
 

No comments: