Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life is Beautiful 175.

 After few minitues Kathambari called  back Ram
Sorry Ram, i was talking with my friend.Now tell me  what for you called me.
Ram. Kathambari  there is a sudden development  i could not come to your house for lunch on friday.Atkinson has fixed an appointment with Clancy in Sheraton.Tell Mom i could not come on that day.
Kathambari.Profession first ,next friendship.I will tell mom.Take care.Bye now.
Ram.Same to you .
 By that time Ram's phone was ringing.Raj was in the other side.
,Good afternoon Ram .How are you
Ram.I am fine Raj.How are you and family.
Raj.All are fine.Today my Chief Editor congratulated me for having association with your channel.
Ram.Good.The credit goes to you.
Raj.All because of you Ram.Today i have sent another story for coverage.
Ram.Really, what is about.
Raj.Shame ful criket story.Mumbai high court dismissed BCCI case.
Ram.Why.They have appointed a probe committee.
Raj.I have sent the complete details for that only i called. Bye now.
Ram.Thank you Raj.
Ram checked the mail and was thrilled to see Raj's coverage .
He forwarded to Atkinson.After few minitues Ram called Atkinson.
Atkinson.Ram i received your mail and it was nice.Wecan cover in  today's night news.Ask the news editor to take care of this.
Ram.O.K.Atkinson.Immediately he called news editor
Hello  Sunita i am forwarding a  good story for today's night news.Go through and where ever necessary modify.
Sunita.O.K.Ram.I will take care.
Ram was happy about Raj's initiative and interest  to bring out Indian stories to UAE.
Again his phone was ringing.He took the phone and his face  become happy .
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See you Next Week,
30-7-13..



No comments: