Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Life is Beautiful 173.

Kathambari was happy about Ram's reply regarding his Job.
Ram Not only you are happy but also our Channel is Very happy about your entry.
Ram.I was not knowing any thing about Media,Advertisement,Marketing and Sales Promotions earlier.Today i know a little bit because of you.
Kathambari.You are a Versatile person Ram. I hope you like hindi movies.
Ram.Yes ,i used to watch when i was  in Bangalore regularly.Today i came to know the demise of Pran A
Wonderful versatile actor who made a big impact in Yester year.
Kathambari. Actually i came to tell you about Pran's demise but before  me telling you told this news.You are great Ram.
Ram.No Kathambari..I love every body whoever deliver their profession irrespective of Sex.Pran was
started in negative rolls established  himself   as a    Sophisticated Villain later turned in to a Versatile Character actor which i admire.
KathambariYou know film world also.You have come to a right place for your delivery.
Ram.Thank you.Tell me what for you  have come here.
Kathambari.I wanted to invite you for lunch in the coming friday to my house.
Ram.Why take trouble.We will go out and eat.
Kathambari.No Ram ,eating out sideis always there.
Ram.O.K.
Kathambari.I will call you on friday what time i will come and take you to my home.
Ram.Fine.
Kathambari.Thank you.See you on friday.
After Kathambari left Ram was remembering a film saw with Vasanthy  that was Brahmachary acted by Late Shammi kapoor and Pran.That was the first hindi picture he saw with his beautiful Vasanthy.Probably that was the reason he is still Brahmachary.Ram was smiling himself for the coincidence. Suddenly his phone was ringing.Vasanthy was in the other line
Ram ,How are you.How is your job.
Ram.Every thing is fine.You believe it or not just now i remembered you.
Vasanthy.Really,I am very lucky.At that time Ali came
Sir,MD Wanted to see  you.
Ram.O.K. Iwill come.Ali left.
Ram.Sorry vasanthy My MD wanted to meet me.
Vasanthy.Carry on,We will meet on friday.Bye now.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
16-7-13..



No comments: