Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Life is Beautiful 172.

 Next day morning Prasanna attended his  office . All his colleagues was eagerly waiting to hear his Italy  visit.Prasanna explained  to all his colleagues that he had a  nice time in Italy.Then he went to Murthy's chamber
Good morning sir.
Murthy.Good morning Prasanna. After a gap of thirteen days you are coming to office.How was the office atmosphere in our Principles  Bracco Industria.
Prasanna. It was fantastic .All the staff members are very receptive ,except few speak English and others in Italian  language.But totally it was nice experience for me.I should thanks to Ram sir for introducing to you.
Murthy.Yes,Ram is responsible for your introduction in this Organisation.Our MD Srivatsava also happy about your  growth in our Company.Did Ram knows that you have come back.
Prasanna.Yesterday night i tried ,could n't get the line. Today i will talk to him at 1-30P.M our time.
Murthy.Fine,You can tell my regards to Ram.
Prasanna.Sure Sir.
Murthy.O.K. You carry on with your routine.
Prasanna left Murthy's Chamber  came to his seat.Exactly 1-30 he called Ram
Good after noon sir,I came yesterday night to India.How are you sir.
Ram.I am fine Prasanna.How is mother and  Murthy.
Prasanna.A ll are fine.Mr,Murthy conveyed his regards.Can you mail me your address.
Ram.What for.
Prasanna. I want to send a small gift to you  by courier.
Prasanna.Why you have bought for me.
Prasanna.It is for  my satisfaction  to my guide and Philosopher.My today's position is only because of you.
Ram.O.K.I will mail my address. Take care .Bye now.
Prasanna  I do n't want to disturb you Sir,Bye now.
After the conversation Prasanna fully  engaged his work.
Ram was very happy  that Prasanna called him..He immediately sent his new address to Prasanna.
By that time Kathambari entered to Ram's cabin.
Good after noon Ram.How are you  and  how you like the Job.
Ram.Fine .I am enjoying my job.
Kathambari.Thank you.
Ram.All because of you .
 (to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
9-7-13.

No comments: