Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Life is Beautiful 180.

Ram  was happy that Murthy is coming to Dubai for their company's expansion. By that time he received a call from Vasanthy
Ram,How are you.How was your today's meeting.
Ram.It was fine Vasanthy.Where from you are talking at this hour
Vasanthy.I came to City centre with one of my friend.Wanted to say hello to you Ram
Ram.  Itoo. I was thinking why our meeting is post poning.
Vasanthy.Do n't worry about that.Work is important. Because my friend compeled me to accompany her to buy a watch.We bought a watch.Now we are leaving.Good night ,take care.
Ram.You too.
After Murthy's call Vasanthy's call made him very happy.That day was a Wonderful day for Ram.
He came out for night dinner.One Vegetarian restaurant was close to his house When .he entered in side the hall some one was calling him.
Mr ,Ram i am Jacob working as a Editor  for the Local news paper. Today i saw you in the Sheraton hotel with Clancy.Atkinson is my friend.He told me about you.
Ram.Thank you Mr Jacob i am also very happy to meet you.
Jacob.Normally i do n't come out for dinner.Today my wife has gone for  a Birth day party.I came few minitues back had my dinner.This is my card keep in touch .
Ram.Nice of you ,This is my card .
Jacob.Thank you good night.
Ram.Good night.
After that Ram came and sat in a corner seat order for Masal Dosai.He is fond of Masal dosai.
By that time his phone was ringing.Raj was in the other side
Ram,How are you.I have mailed a sensational news about  last year Delhi gang rape case verdict.
Please go through and cover
Ram.Certainly. I also read in the papers.I will make a debate in our channel  and find out peoples reaction here.
Raj.I called for that only .Good night.
Ram.Good night.
After finished his night tiffin Ram came home.Open the mail box .
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See you Next Week,
3-9-13.

No comments: