Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Life is Beautiful 211.

 For the past few days Dubai  weather  was changed  and people  were witnessing  few showers after two years. Ram was also happy to see the change after he came to Dubai.By that time his phone was ringing
Kathambari was on the other line
Good morning Ram .How are you.
Ram.I am fine,enjoying the showers.
Kathambari.I too,Yesterday i got my car from the garage.
Ram.Good,tellme what is the matter
Kathambari.Nothing, Just like that.Take care.
Ram.Thank you.
After finishing the conversation Ram saw the mails.Prasanna has sent a mail mentioning his arrival date.
Ram immediately replied wheather he can come to the airport to pick him up.
After that  Ram was ready waiting for the car to reach his office.By that time again his phone was ringing
Vasanthy on the other line
Good morning Ram How are you.
Ram.I am fineHow are you.
Vasanthy.I am fine ,when we can meet.
Ram.I do n't know about my programme of today.As soon as i reach my office only i will be knoing.Tomorrow i may go to airport to receive Prasanna.
Vasanthy. Who is Prasanna.
Ram. He is my son
Vasanthy.What,he is your son.
Ram.Like my son,i  met him couple of years back in Mandya  and helped him for studies and Job.Today he is in a good position and transfered to Dubai.Smart capable boy.
Vasanthy.I am happy to hear this.Your  helping nature i admire.
Ram.No Vasanthy, i am nothing.There are so many people do better then me.
Vasanthy.That shows your simplicity.
By that time Ram's car came to pick him
Vasanthy My car has come.I will catch you some time later bye now
Vasanthy.Take care and have a nice day.
Ram.You too.Bye now
(tobe continued0.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next wEEK,
15-4-14.


No comments: