Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Life is Beautiful 212.

.Dubai International Air port is  one of the biggest in the world and many destination flights will pass via Dubai.Ram was waiting in Emirates  terminal to receive Prasanna.Exactly at 8P.M.Emirates landed  and Prasanna came after twenty minitues. Ram happily received Prasanna.
Wel come to Dubai Prasanna ,the place has changed many people in their life.You will also have a Wonderful future.
Prasanna.Thank you sir,With your blessings and guidance i will get every thing in my life.I have mentioned in my mail Do n't take trouble to come to  airport Why you came sir,
Ram.I want to receive you personally.
Prasanna.How far my apartment from the airport sir,
Ram.It is 3K.ms distance.I will take you .
They came out took a taxi reached Prasanna's apartment.
Prasanna.What about your Dinner.
Ram.I had on the way.What about you.
Prasanna.I had a good dinner in the flight.Good service .
Ram.Emirates is known for Punctuality and service. and it is known as The Finest in the Sky.Dubai based air line.
Prasanna.True.The crew members was nice and more courteous.
Ram.Then i will make a move.Keep in touch with me tomorrow.Where is your office.
Prasanna.It is in Bur Dubai behind Standard chartered bank.I will be staying here for a week  and then i will move in to two bed room apartment.Our company has booked like that.
Ram.Good You have joined a Professionally managed Pharmaceutical company.Your M.D.and Murthy are Professionals .Where professionals are dominated you can see the growth.Good night call me tomorrow.
Prasanna.Thank you Sir,You received and Blessed me.I need not worry for any thing.Take care.Bye now.
Ram.Bye.
Then Ram reached his place.He was happy Prasanna settled nicely in the life.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
22-4-14.

No comments: