Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Life is Beautiful 236.

Next day morning Ram   got up early and prepared tea for Raj.Raj got up at 7A.M. and wished Ram
Good morning Ram
Ram.Same to you Raj.You had good sleep last night
Raj.Yes,i had a very good sleep because of the Journey.
Ram.Wash and come ,i prepared tea for both.
Raj.You are taking trouble.
Ram.Not at all.I used to prepare for me  .Preparing for you no trouble.
Raj finished his Wash  and came to the Dining hall.Ram gave him the tea
Raj.Very nice 
Ram.Thank you.We will start at 8-30.A.M to my office.On the way we will have break fast.
Raj.Then i will get ready.Have my Bath.
Ram.You can have in that room.I have put hot water for you.
Raj .Thank you.I will be ready at 8-30.
Ram.Fine,Our driver Ali will come at 8-30.
After finishing his bath Raj was going through the news paper The National
Raj.Very nice Paper Ram.Good editorials and Coverage
Ram.Being a Journalist you are the better judge to comment.Yes,this is a good paper.Started Six years back in the Capitol Abudhabi.
Raj.Oh,What is our today's plan.
Ram.We are going to our office .Meeting Our MD Atkinson.I already told him about your arrival and the purpose of your visit.
Raj.Thank you.I am also eager to meet Atkinson.
Exactly at 8-30 A.M.  Driver Ali knock the door
Good morning sir,
Ram.Ali,this is our Guest Raj.
Ali.Nice to meet you sir
Raj.Me too
While driving Ali was asking Raj
Sir,You have come here earlier
Raj.No Ali this is my first time i am coming to Dubai.
Ali.Very nice,You  will enjoy your stay.
They reached Venus Restaurant in Karama for break fast
Ram.Ali ,today you can also join with us
Ali.Thank you.I already had
Ram and Raj entered the dining hall
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week
7- 10 -14


No comments: