Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Life is Beautiful 255.

Prasanna was asking Kathambari ,What you  would like to have
Kathambari.What ever you order i take.
Prasanna.If my Choice may not like you
Kathambari.Impossible.I  trust my choice
Prasanna.What do you mean.
Kathambari.About you.I selected you with Confidence.What ever you decide i will follow ,because i love you So much.I do n't know the reason.
Prasanna.For me also have the same feeling.O.K. Iam ordering Gulab Jamun,Vadai,Then Masal Dosai.Will you like this items.
Kathambari.I love this items.All aremy favorite.
Prasanna.For my favorite too.What a coincidence.Once our taste agrees every thing will go smoothly.
Prasanna ordered  the items to the waiter.
Prasanna.How was your day
Kathambari.Fine except  little up set when covering the Delhi news.
Prasanna.What Delhi news.
Kathambari.Recent Polls results.Even though i am not belonging to any political party i was taken a back on the Delhi results.
Prasanna.I was also shocked.The way in BJP won the Previous states no body  thought of the BJP's defeat.
Kathambari.You are right.What you  think about the defeat.
Prasanna.I am not a political analyst ,yet  i can give my reasons.First Over Confidence ,Second Women's  security bill .has not been introduced and third  they have not reached the Common man.People's power no one expected.
Kathambari.You are Right Prasanna.I remembered  the story of Mahabharath  where Dhuryodana was over confident because of his Army capacity  and above all great warriors with him.But one  main thing he has forgotten  that  Dharma is not in his favour.Like that BJP has forgotten  to reach the Commonman.Here People are Dharma.
Prasanna.I fully endorse with your beautiful analyzing power.I have for gotten you are a Good Journalist.Hope in the Coming elections BJP will be more careful.
KathambariYes,Mistakes makes man to change.
By the time the waiter brought the Sweet Gulab Jamun and Vadai.
Both started concentrating with the Lovely Dish Gulab Jamun.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
17-2-15.

No comments: