Letter Published in GulfNews UAE on 3March17 ,Children must be watched
The twin brothers drowning in a washing machine was a tragic incident (‘3-year-old twin brothers drown in washing machine’, Gulf News, February 27). It happened in the absence of their mother who left them to fetch detergent powder. The parents should not leave their children alone. Anything can happen by playing in a washing machine if it is open. Many cases have been reported in the UAE of children falling from balconies. Children must be watched.
I pray for the twin brothers and the grieving family members.
From Mr K. Ragavan