Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Life is beautiful 362.

After receiving their respective visitors Ali  and  Prasanna left the airport.Ram was busy in preparing for the evening news .By that time he received a call from Nirmala
Hello Uncle,how are you.
Ram.I am fine.what is the news journalist
Nirmala.Good news Uncle.Today i have booked my ticket for AbuDhabi on 11th.I am going to attend the training Programme In my office..
Ram.Good. How many days
Nirmala.One month.I will be staying in our guest house.
Ram.Nice.
Nirmala.Why i  called you was  my dad is planning to make a visit to Dubai next week.
Ram.Happy that he is visiting.I am also not seen him for more than one year.
Nirmala. He is going to have meeting with their representatives.Now Six people are working.
Ram.Iknow.Prasanna is doing a good job and increased the turn over by 50%
Nirmala.O.K.Uncle,This is the reason i called you.Dad asked me to inform you.
Ram.Convey my regards to Murthy.Waiting to see him in few days.
Nirmala.Bye
After that Vasanthy called him.Hi Ram,How are you.
Ram.I am fine.Tell me what is the matter
Vasanthy.Coming friday you are coming to my place for lunch.
Ram.Sure.What time
Vasanthy.Come at 11AM.
Ram.Fine.Take cre
Vasanthy.I do n't want to disturb you in the busy hour and will be eagerly looking for you on that day.
Ram.I too eagerly  waiting to see my Beautiful Vasanthy.
after that ram was concentrating his work.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
7-3-17

No comments: