Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Life is Beautiful 399.

Ram and Atkinson had nice discussion with Sulaiman and entered in to an agreement for long term.This was a turning point for Ram  as Sulaiman was telling to Atkinson  that he had entered the long term agreement because of Ram.
Atkinson.Thank you Mr Sulaiman, Our Company is really lucky to have a talented Chief Executive
Ram.His method of work our Directors admire and today Ram has proved with your agreement.
Sulaiman.Our advertisements and Slogans have captured the market all because of Ram's ideas.
Ram.All because of our talented team
Atkinson.He directs and team executes.
Sulaiman.Team work is  very important.O.K.i Will make a move.
Ram.Thank you .Bye
Atkinson.Bye Mr Sulaiman.
After that Ram came to his Cabin.By that time his phone was ringing.Prasanna was on the other side
Hello sir,how are you
Ram.I am fine.How are you
Prasanna.I am fine.How is Raj.
Ram.He has gone to Rasalkhaimah  to meet the Chief of Gulf Pharmaceuticals.
Prasanna.I see,good company in UAE doing very well.
Ram.Tell me what  for you called
Prasanna.Nothing  in particular.I want to say hello to you.Today i am little free
Ram .I see,i wanted to ask one thing
Prasanna.Ask me sir,
Ram. Are you planning
Prasanna.What planning  you mean official
Ram.No,family life.You got married    if i am right three  years
Prasanna. yes,
Ram.I was told by Murthy and Raj your mother wanted to see her grand son
Prasanna.I see,i will think over this
Ram.Earlier is better.By the time you grow old your son will be helpful.
Prasanna.I do n't believe in that.For example how you are living with out son and more happy.
Ram has taken a back.He never expected from Prasanna.
By that time Ram's phone was ringing
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
21-11-17

No comments: