Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Life is Beautiful 407.

After a longtime Vasanthy came to her bank.The Manager welcomed her
How are you Vasanthy,long time .
Vasanthy.Yes Mr Anwar .After i left this Bank i am coming today to see my friend.
Anwar..Yes,i know .Your friend has gone to inspect she will be back shortly.Have your seat.You would like to have Tea
Vasanthy.Thanks.Just now i had in my house.I will wait for my friend in the reception.
Anwar..O.K.As you wish.
Vasanthy came out sat in the reception hall.
Her friend  Reka  is a senior officer still continuing  when Vasanthy left the bank  few years back.After few minutes Reka came
Hello Vasanthy,how are you.How is Kathambari and Prasanna.
Vasanthy.All are fine.How are you and your husband.
Reka.He has gone to India will be back next week.Tell me what can i do for you.
Vasanthy.Still my deposit is here.I want to  transfer to  Kathambari's name.I want to give this surprise gift to her.
Reka.Fine,what for ,may i know.
Vasanthy.Just like that.
Reka.You are great Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.Not at all. for this reason only i came here after three years.
Reka.I know,you are also not coming to  my house
Vasanthy.Certainly  we all will come one day.
Reka.You give me a letter i will transfer  to Kathambari'sname.
After giving theletter Vasanthy left the bank.
When she came out from the bank she saw Raj walking out side.
Hello Raj,How are you
Raj.I am fine,how are you
Vasanthy.I am fine.You came to bank
Raj.No,i came  to see my new client.He asked me to wait near this bank.
Vasanthy.O.K.i came to bank,now i am going back to my house.How is Ram
Raj.Ram is fine.Tomorrow he will be meeting  Prasanna and,Murthy in his office.
Vasanthy.Convey my regards to him.
Raj.Sure,
Vasanthy.bye now.
Raj.Bye
After that Vasanthy bought some items in  City Center and from there she left by taxi to her house.
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
16-1-18

No comments: