Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Life is Beautiful 409.

Next day Ram reached his office.Raj left to see his new client RasAi Khimah Pharmaceuticals M.D.
Ram received a call when he entered to his cabin.Atkinson was  on the other side
Good Morning Ram,Murthy and Lizioli is coming to our office in the after noon.This is for your information.
Ram.O.K. I will be here
After that Ram was busy with his daily routine.Kathambari came  and knocking his cabin.
Ram.Come in Kathambari
Kathambari entering his cabin.Good morning Ram.How are you.
Ram.I am fine.
Kathambari.Prasanna asked you to join   with him  for night dinner at Sheraton.Lizioli , Murthyand
Raj joining with them.He also asked me to join but mummy will be alone at home.I am not coming
Ram.Thank you.After noon we are meeting .Murthyand Lizioli in our office
Kathambari.I know,hope Murthy will renew their contract with us
Ram.Certainly,
Kathambari.O.K.I will make a move.
After she left Ram received a call from Raj.
Hello Ram,I finished my work.
Ram.Good,Night we are meeting for dinner at Sheraton.
Raj.Yes,just now i received a call from Prasanna.I will go home and send some mails to my office.I will see you in the evening
Ram.Good,You can attend your work.
After that Ram called his News editor gave instructions for the evening programme.Then he was busy with his work till Atkinson called
Ram,We will go for lunch before Lizioli and others come
Ram.O.K.
Then both went out had lunch came to the office.
By the time Lizioli,Murthy and Prasanna arrived
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
30-1-18

No comments: