Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Life is Beautiful 406.

Prasanna was busy  in his office. Murthy will be visiting Dubai in two days.He called his secretary
and asked her to book a room in Sheraton for Murthy and  Lizioli who will also come on the same day.By the time he received a call from Raj.
How are you Prasanna.
Prasanna.i am fine.How are you.Now where are you.
Raj.Today i met RasalKhimah Pharmaceutical company's Director and got thecontract with our paper
for all Indian advertisements.They have plans to introduce their generic products.
Prasanna.Good,Congratulations.Where you are going for lunch.
Raj.Ram asked me to come to the new restaurant in Bur dubai .Now i am going.What is your plan
Prasanna.Iam waiting for the call from Mr Murthy.
Raj.O.K.Convey my regards to him.See you later.
After that Prasanna  was busy and left for lunch .
Ram reached the new restaurant in Bur dubai.Raj was waiting for him.
Ram.Waiting for long time Raj.
Raj.Just now i came.
Ram.Congrats for your Contract.Good achievement.
Raj.Thanks.It was very difficult to convince them but luckily your reference helped me.They want a reputed  friend  working  in Dubai
Ram.I am happy i am your reputed friend here.
By the time the Waiter came.
Ram ordered for North Indian thali for a change.
Raj.How was your half day.
Ram.Fine,today morning i had a new client directly came to me.Good start today
RajGood
By the time Ram received a call from Prasanna.
Good after noon sir,
Ram.Prasanna,tell me
Prasanna.Day after tomorrow Murthy and Lizioli  are coming.I have booked in Sheraton.What time
we can meet in your office.
Ram.You call me tomorrow.I will check with Atkinson.
Prasanna.O.K.i will call tomorrow
After finishing the lunch both left.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
9-1-18

No comments: