Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Life is Beautiful 436.

After   discussions they all came to Dining hall.Vasanthy and Kathambari served the Items.
It was a fantastic  lunch with more dishes ,particularly with Avial a famous dish from South and Ram's favorite Sweet Badam Cake.
Ram.Sweet is very nice,tasty with full of Ghee
Vasanthy.Take some more
Ram.I am fond of sweets from my child hood.My mum used to prepare sweets frequently.
Now i should be more care ful Age is advancing
Kathambari.If i am not mistaken you may be 55Years now.
Ram.My God ,I am now 58Years running
Nirmala.But you are Smart Uncle,no grey hair
Ram.I see ,i have been maintaining my health very carefully.
Raj.US and other countries age is only  number.People are working up to eighty years.They are very smart and active.
Ram.Yes,Many of my  friends still working there.
Vasanthy.Can i serve little more payasam
Ram.Sure,Semia payasam i like
After the heavy lunch they were discussing in general .
Prasanna.I am very happy that all  of you have come
Nirmala.It is my pleasure to attend this lunch  for your wonderful order.Dad also congratulated you Mr Prasanna.
Then they left.
Prasanna dropped Ram,Raj and Nirmala to their places.
Raj.It was a memorable day with Solid lunch Ram.I enjoyed all dishes.
Ram.i too.it was a nice lunch.
After that they went  for rest
Evening Ram received a call from Prasanna.
Sir,evening i am coming that side.Mother in law has packed some Sweets for you.I will come there at 7PM.will you be there
Ram.As it is we have not planned .I will be here.Come at 7P.M
After that Ram and Raj slept for an hour
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
7-8-18

No comments: