Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Life is Beautiful 458.

Next day Ram received the invitation from Sulaiman for the function to be celebrated on 2Jan.
While going through the mail he received a call from Atkinson.
Good morning Mr Ram.How are you.I have  come to the office.You can come to my room.
Ram reached his cabin
Atkinson.Thank you very much Ram.You have looked after the office very well in my absence.
Ram.That is my duty Mr Atkinson.How are you now.
Atkinson .I am feeling much better and calm.
Ram.Good
Atkinson.Mr Sulaiman called me yesterday and asking me to attend his Company's tenth anniversary function.He has reserved a guest house for you,me Raj.  ,Prasanna,and Kathambari.Since Kathambari's mother and Prasanna will be staying with their friend's place.
Ram.Nice
Atkinson.But all will be attending the function on 2nd.Nirmala will be also staying in the guest house.We will leave on 31Evening.
Ram.Good.
Atkinson.Lot of news  you telecast ed during my absence.All are very nice.My Compliments to you.
Now the present Asian  Foot ballgames which is running in the capitol  also you have covered.
By the time Raj called Ram
Good morning Ram.I have sent one mail of the Indian team's victory in Australia
Ram.I will go through and cover
Atkinson.I read in the paper.Captain Kohli's great victory
Ram.yes,
After that Ram left Atkinson's room came to his place.
Then he was busy in his work.Suddenly Call came from Vasanthy
When taking the call Kathambari entered 
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
8-1-19

No comments: