Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Life is Beautiful 457.

After one hour Kathambari and Prasanna came to Ram's house.
Welcome both.
Prasanna.How are you sir,Why we came here to discuss our new year plans.
Ram.New year plans ,
Kathambari.Yes,We are planning a picnic to Abudhabi on 31st Evening.
Ram.Why Abudhabi,any thing special.
Prasanna.Just fora change. My Mother in law wanted to see CN.N office and other areas particularly Corniche.
Ram.Yes,i have seen long time back.
Kathambari.Mom's one of her friend was inviting for long time.
Ram.O.K.How many of us are going.
Prasanna. My family,yourself and Raj uncle.
By the time Raj entered
Raj.Good evening Prasanna,Kathambari
Prasanna.Good evening sir,we are all going to Abudhabi on 31st evening.
Raj.Fine Where we all will stay
Kathambari.My mom's friend 's house.She has invited all of us.
Ram.What you people will have now.Shall i prepare tea
Kathambari.I will prepare Ram.
She went to Kitchen
After few  minutes Prasanna and Kathambari left.
Raj.I am going to see Abudhabi after long time.
By the time Ram received a call .it was Sulaiman
Hello Mr Ram,how are you.
Ram.I am fine ,tell me Mr Sulaiman
Sulaiman.On 2Jan we are completing ten years.Iam inviting for  the new year as well our One decade
celebrations.I told Nirmala to bring her dad on that day.You can stay in our guest house.
Ram.What a coincidence.Just now  we were planning to come to Abudhabi on 31 st.We will be staying in our friend's place.
Sulaiman.I will mail you the details.You Atkinson and if Raj is there tell him to join with you.
Ram.Sure
Sulaiman.O.K.See you on that day.
After thatRam and Raj was preparing for the coverage of the new bridge inauguratedby the Indian PM.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See you Next Week
1-1-2019.

No comments: