Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Letter.

Letter Published In The National UAE on 1Aug 19 Deceased Indian tycoon was accomplished businessman
I write to you in reference to Rebecca Bundhun’s article Indian coffee firm’s shares plummet after founder goes missing (July 31).
This news item about the shocking disappearance of Indian tycoon VG Siddhartha, who was later found dead in a river in the Indian state Karnataka was incredibly perplexing.
Despite the controversial information that came up about him, I respect this man as he really made a name for himself from scratch.
Mr Siddhartha is a self-made billionaire and no one can deny that he left behind him a true legacy.
His passing is a terrible loss to the corporate world. My heart goes out to his family. I send my condolences to his bereaved loved ones.
K Ragavan, Bengaluru

No comments: