Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Letter from My Friend.

From my good friend Shankar Krishnamurthy.Mr. Raghavan Krishnamachari has been doing the writing work since he was in Dubai even though he was a servant. He regularly writes about many leaders, achievers, directors, cinematographers, composers, writers, scientists and many others on his blog. I have read his writing in many places like train, car, plane, home and so much he has written about them.. It's amazing that he wrote about me in this list today.. I don't remember having achieved anything big enough to join that list. Nevertheless, I consider myself to be an object and greatly respect what he has written. I bow down.. He knows a lot about politics, cinema and world things. He's the kind of person I love to talk to. Because we have seen many times that he has the same point of view as mine, there is a lot of similarity between us. I have gone to his Bangalore house. Many times we've eaten lunch together in hotels like woodys.. Wishing him all the very best for many years to live in peace and well-being.. Ragavan Krishnamachary

No comments: