Saturday, October 10, 2009

Article Published in Gulf today on 10.oct.09.Uae.

Magic
word
As I Will be leaving thiswonderful country soon,a couple of my friends and well wishers hosted lunch parties.The hospitality extended by them is touching.
Afew days ago, Iwanted to buy some items at a mall.After finishing my purchases ,I noticed a lengthy queue at the cash counter.Idecided to sit in a corner till the queue dispersed.Nextto me, a child was crying and the mother was saking the baby to stop crying or she will call the police.
The child was scared since Iwas sitting next to them.This calling police concept Ihave seen in my country also.
Iam unable to understand wheather the word police has any miracle to stop the baby from crying.
The same day Ivisited a friend's place ,there was also a similar incident.My friend's wife was telling her child,If you don't eat, this policeuncle will take you."
K.Ragavan

No comments: