Tuesday, October 20, 2009

L etter received from my friend R..Chandrasekhar.

Dear Mr. Ragavan

I just watched the program. From the beginning of the program I was waiting for you to appear. The channel started with other stories and I was of doubt if I had tried to watch the program on the wrong day. However as they say the best things comes last - so was your appearance. When you walked in through the door I told my wife that the HANDSOME man walking in is Raghavan - since she has not met you. The program was good and rightly focused on you and your activities and we could also see you.

Hope you are keeping fine and slowly trying to settle down and merge with the locals. Do keep in touch and keep us advised of your experience in changing from an NRI to the local status - the good and the bad experiences - so that it will be useful to us when we eventually have to do the same - probably soon.

More than any wealth at this time, health takes priority and we pray for your good health.

Warm regards

R.CHANDRA SEKHAR
NCR CORPORATION
MOB: 050 6266 537
Email: RC141231@NCR.COM

No comments: