Saturday, October 3, 2009

Article Published in Gulftoday on 3.October.09.UAE.

Emotional
attachment
All said and done moving away from one's close kith and kin is painful.
Recently my eldest son-in law relocated to the Far East from the UAE.My grand sonwho was with me for more then 11,years felt emotionalabout leaving me.I al so had a similar feeling.
Incidently,my son in-law is pursuinghis career and I amreturning to India from the wonderful UAE for retirement.
What facinated me was my grand son's memory.When he was a child Ihad taken himto the museum and Sharjah Corniche.Apart from that he remembered and found a CD where i was iooking out for my friend.When he was going to the air port,Iwas thinking one should not have too much attachment because it was very difficult to control the emotions.
K.Ragavan

No comments: