Friday, March 18, 2011

Article.(192).

Prayers for victims Article Published in The Gulf Today,UAE.On 19.March.11.(192).

A few days back, a friend asked me to go over to his place. At the prescribed time, I reached his place saw a couple of other friends who were also waiting there.

I was wondering why all of them were gathered, when my friend broke the suspense.

“Why I requested all of you to come here was to have a joint prayer for the victims of the recent Japan disaster to pray that the country can overcome this and return to normalcy.”

I complimented his decision to hold this joint prayer, and told my friends that one can withstand economic recession, but such a great tragic incident. Joint prayers will always yield results and I am confident that Japan will ovecome this mighty disaster.
K. Ragavan

No comments: