Monday, April 18, 2011

Life is Beauti ful. 56.

At that time Prasanna came inside.Good morning sir,How are you.
Ram..I am fine,how is your new assignment.
Prasanna.Nice, i am enjoing my Job.
Ram.Good,one should enjoy his job.Tell me what for you have come .
Prasanna.Now i am settled.I came to invite you tomorrow for lunch.
Ram.Why ,you are troubling mother.We will go to some hotel.
Prasanna.No sir, Mother wants you and Mr,Murthy's family to come to our house for lunch.
Ram.o.k.Why to morrow.
Prasanna.Tomorrow is my B.Day,as per my star.
Ram.oh,i see,Today  Nirmala's  B.Day.
Prasanna.,  Nirmala.  wishing you a very Happy B.Day.
Nirmala .Thank you.Iam also wishing you in advance.
Prasanna.Thankyou.I told your dad ,about tomorrow's programme.I came here to invite You and Mother.
Nirmala. .Mum has gone to temple,i will tell her.
Prasanna. O.K.Sir,it 's getting late for me , i will see you all tomorrow.
Ram.Bye Prasanna.
Ram. ,he is smart ,well behaved.
Nirmala. .Naturally,He is your Product.
If your work or any deeds appreciated by some one you will really enjoy with joy.Ram was under that influence was true.(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
April .19.011.

No comments: