Monday, January 23, 2012

Life is Beauti ful 96.

Ram this is my Mummy,who brought me up to this Position.Kathambari was telling to Ram.
Ram.Kathambari,This is your Mummy.Where is She now.
Kathambari.Mummy gone to Newzeland to attend a wedding ,of her friend's son,will be back on friday.
Ram.I see,i may not be able to see her,since i am leaving on Thuresday.
Kathambari.I ,want, to introduce my mum to you.
Ram.Thank you for that.
Kathambari.She is supposed to come today,but Postponed her return,because of her friend's compulsion.
Ram.Naturally,Friend is important and Precious.
Kathambari.Please wait for few minitues,iwill be back.
Ram.O.K.You finish your work and Come.After she left Ram ,again saw that album.His eyes was with full of surprise , shedding tears.This is My Vasanthi.How is this Possible,
By that time Kathambari was talking in her Phone,
Yes,I am Vasanthy's daughter only speaking.Mum will be back on Friday.She left her Bank long time back.OK.Ram some body ,my mum's old friend asking her.
Ram.Vasanthy is your Mummy's name.
Kathambari.That's right,how you know.
Ram.you are talking ,over the Phone.
Kathambari.Yes.Come ,we will go for Lunch.
Ram was shocked to see her Beautiful Vasanthy,but thinking how she Got Married.
(to Be Continued0.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
24-1-12.

No comments: