Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life is Beautiful 97.

After seeing Vasanthy's Photo,Ram was happy,that she is alive ,but at the same time one question disturbed his Mind.How she got married. His thinking was disturbed by Kathambari.Ram ,let us go for Lunch.
They entered to the Dining hall.  her house Cook prepared beautiful dishes of south Indian items ,all are Ram's favorite.
Ram.Kathambari, Brinjal sambar and Kesari was very nice.This two items are my favorite.
Kathambari.What a surprise, My Mummy's favorite too.
Ram.Strange coincidence.
Kathambari.I told my mum,that a Distinguished guest has come from India,wanted to introduce you ,but because of her Postponement of Journey,
Ram. My Unluck.
Kathambari.Iwill request my office to extend your stay ,for few more days.
Ram.Since already ,my ticket booked,do n't trouble yourself
Kathambari.No ,Problem.Let me try.Now i will drop you to your Place.Take rest,and i will keep in touch .
Kathambari droped Ram to his Hotel.After her departure,Ram again gone back to his thinking.After twenty five years ,i am seeing Vasanthy's photo,no change in her except one or two grey hairs.Same pleasant smiling face with her favorite Blue saree.But how she got married,(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next week,
31-1-12

No comments: