Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life is Beautiful 95.

Life is Beautiful 95.
Next day morning Ram got a call from Kathambari,
Good morning Ram,Had a good sleep yesterday.
Ram.Yes,But my memory was in that Toast Master'S Meeting only..
kathambari.I know you will like .I am coming to take you for Lunch,to my house.
Ram.What time,
Kathambari.Iwill come to your Hotel at 10.A.M.First i will take you to City Centre,the famous Mall.After finishing the shopping ,we will go to my house.
Ram.Fine,i will be ready at 10.A.M.
Exactly at 10.A.M.Kathambari came and Picked Ram for City Centre.
While driving,Ram,Five days have gone.Tomorrow we are going to Desert Safari,a new adventure you will like.
Ram.i heard about that,in Pictures i have seen.
They entered in to City Centre.Ram was impressed the way in Shops and Branded items were arranged.He Purchased a Small Camera,and wanted to Present to her.When he asked her to take,she refused.
Kathambari.No ,Ram i have many Cameras ,you take for you.
Then they came out from the Mall.while driving,
Ram,Ihope you enjoyed your Shopping.From here my house is about 12.K.MS.just twenty minitues drive.They reached her flat.It was a three bed room flat with all aminities.
Ram,Just relax,Iwill come.She went in side ,brought fresh orange Juice.We will have lunch after fifteen minitues.
Mean time you can see our family Album.This is My Dad,died in a Tragic accident when i was three years.To day i am in this Position,because of my Mummy.
Ram.I see,
Kathambari.She is my Mummy.Showed to Ram her Mummy's Photo.
Seeing the Photo Ram was taken a Back.(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
17-1-12

No comments: