Monday, April 1, 2013

Life is Beautiful 158.

After Raj left Ram  came to Murthy's house.
Murthy,Raj came and met me.He was feeling for my departure.
Murthy.Not only Raj,we all feeling for your departure.No other go.Your Skills should be exhibited to International arena.
Ram.Thank you for the Confidence on me.I will be missing Tomy,but you will take care of tomy makes me more happy.
Murthy.Mail me regularly.
Ram.Sure,When prasanna is coming back.
Murthy.In ten days time.
Ram.O.k.Murthy,Tomorrow afternoon i am leaving.Collect my ticket from the travel agent .My flight departuretime at  14.Hours (2am )
Murthy.Take care,From airport call us.
Ram.Sure.Good night.
Next day afternoon Ram took a taxi reached Blore ,collected his ticket came to the airport.
By that time his phone was ringing,Vasanthy was in the other line
Ram,Have you reached Airport.
Ram.Yes,Just now .Another two hours left for the departure.
Vasanthy.What about your Dinner.
Ram.Not yet,Flight i may take.
Vasanthy.That will be too late.Take in the airport.Eager to  waiting to seeyou.
Ram.Me too vasanthy.How is Kathambari.
Vasanthy.She is fine.Take care See you tomorrow.Love you.
Rame.You too take care.Love you too.
Even though they met after two and half decades ,they are unable to control their Love,Affection and emotions.Their  love is Beautiful,True and ,Passionate.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
2-4-13.

No comments: